Wednesday 16 July 2014

dog jaw

Dog jaw -- ever heard of it? Well, I have this condition for those of you who don't know it already. In fact, almost all of you do. And I had to show my Grandma Dahl just what it was at her young age of 86, and so I did just that.

Most of you know who my Grandma Dahl is, and many people call her by that without even the blood relation. She's so eccentric about life and I love that about her, but that makes her the perfect target to pull a little scare on.

Poor thing. She didn't even see it coming!

As she was walking out the door one day I said Grandma, you're a nurse. Will you check out my dog jaw for me?

Well, I've never even heard of such a thing! Come over here and let me see it.

So I did. I flexed my jaw and while pointing at it, I told her to inspect it nice and close. Just as she did, I turned my face and barked at her and you're supposed to pretend to bite them, but I thought barking was more appropriate for this situation.

She screamed and jump and said Oh, the nerve! but then she laughed like I knew she would and went merrily on her way.

Yes, this Scaredy Cat post is short and sweet, but it'll do.

until next time... cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment