Sunday 20 April 2014

oh, the places you'll go

Man, who woulda thought a first post would be this hard! Choosing a topic is harder than choosing which flavor of ice cream I want to get at Big Scoop. So much for being unedited and spontaneous like i said in my disclaimer ... yikes. sorry gfs.

But come on, the first post has got to be the hardest, right? It's like the essay that you only have 2 hours to write before handing it in -- it takes you an hour and half to do one page and then you pump out like 10 in a half hour. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea. And, to be honest, my essays only ever consisted of about 2 pages anyway. My vocab was so horrible that i didn't even know what the topic was after two hours was up. I basically ended up writing a made up story hoping that it somehow had something to do with Joseph Stalin and the Russian Communists. Good times in Social 30, eh Mr. C?

This first post is my 'hour and a half ' and then I'll get better. scouts honor.

In the meantime, check out my disclaimer and Part 1 of my Love Story. The rest of my blog is going to be updated soon - ish!

Hoppy Easter!

ps. you're probably wondering why this blog post is titled the way it is ... me too. =)

cheers, xx



1 comment: