Friday 1 November 2019

Mini Waterton Session with Meghan Holt Photography

           We got our family pictures done again this year. It's been a while, and basically nobody knew that my one-and-a-half-year-old even existed, so I figured it was time! We had them done with my good friend, Meghan. It was such a blast! So I ended up booking a Waterton mini session with her, which means you get 30+ images all from a 20-minute session and it was during wildflower season! Too good to be true, right? Nope! It was amaaazzzinng! I was over the moon with how well the session went. My kids were actually pretty cooperative, and because it was such a short period of time, we didn't feel exhausted during it (which translated into more naturally happy photos.) Plus, Meghan is just so good with the kids. She even got them a little surprise candy cup for doing so good after it was all done! How thoughtful is that? And like I said, the pictures turned out so good because she created such a warm environment and we were feeling good! We got these done back in late June (I think??) and her turnaround time was awesome! I just haven't gotten to posting them yet because I was on a serious social media hiatus. But I just love them and had to share. So here they are!




















   








No comments:

Post a Comment